The webinar sponsored by the AJS, WSR School of Law, and HSBA featuring Seth Waxman was a resounding success! Mr. Waxman, universally considered to be among the country’s premier Supreme Court and appellate advocates who has delivered over 85 oral arguments in the U.S. Supreme Court, conducted a review of the 2022-23 Supreme Court term. There were 215 attendees at the webinar from 17 U.S. states (the largest number from Hawaii), plus one person each from Japan, India, and Guam.
Responses submitted by 98 of the individuals who completed confidential evaluations of the webinar indicated:
The following are a few of the comments from the respondents:
- I really appreciated Seth Waxman’s clarity and knowledge. He is an exceedingly clear presenter and I very much appreciated his time. I hope he presents again!
- Mahalo nui for holding these informative sessions. Very informative!
- Seth Waxman’s presentation was superb, professional, and scholarly. Judge Bennett’s introduction was apt. Well done all!
- Please keep more of these webinars possible.
- Thank you, I really appreciated the presentation!
- This was an excellent webinar and Seth Waxman was an impressive and knowledgeable speaker. The presentation was very informative. Thanks to AJS and the other sponsors for the wonderful presentation.
A big mahalo to the AJS program committee, the webinar speakers, and sponsors for an excellent event!