BECOME A MEMBER AND SUPPORT AJS
Become an AJS Member
Thank you for considering joining us as an AJS member. AJS is committed to securing and promoting an independent and qualified judiciary and a fair system of justice. AJS works tirelessly to ensure that the American justice system continues to be the standard by which others in the world are measured. However, a justice system is only as good as the collective resolve to protect its integrity and your membership will make a big difference. Plus, as an AJS member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Attend AJS programs and events at a discounted rate.
- Receive email notifications of upcoming AJS events.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with AJS members and other organizations.
To become an AJS member, simply fill out the membership registration form below and submit he $50 annual membership fee in one of two ways:
- Submit your payment electronically by selecting “Annual Membership Fee – $50” below and clicking on the “Pay Now” button:
- Send your payment (check payable to “American Judicature Society”) to AJS at the following address:
American Judicature Society Attn Mr. Russel Lau, Treasurer Finance Factors, Suite 1088 1164 Bishop Street Honoulu, HI 96813-2810
If you need more time to think about becoming an AJS Member, you can still subscribe to AJS and receive notifications about upcoming event by clicking here and adding your information to our list of AJS Subscribers.
Giving to AJS
Thank you for considering making a charitable donation to AJS. The following are just a few of the many reasons giving to AJS makes sense:
- No matter the size of your gift, you will be helping AJS to develop programs and initiatives that present a balanced, non-partisan response to the special interests that seek to dilute the effectiveness and fairness of our courts.
- AJS is a 501(c)(3) organization and your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law
- With your financial support, AJS will continue to play a leading role in educating policy makers, court officials, journalists, civic leaders, and members of the public about the importance of ensuring that the structures and procedures of the judicial branch always advance fairness, efficiency, and justice, for all.
If you would like to make a charitable donation to AJS, please click the “Donate” button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.