A growing number of prominent attorneys and judges from around the country are volunteering their time and talents to serve on the new AJS National State Advisory Council (the “NSAC”). The members of the NSAC function as AJS’s “eyes and ears” as we monitor current trends and developments in the judicial systems of our states. Developments and views in our states will help us to communicate with each other and to help us develop our understanding, ideas, substantive positions, and efforts to help to improve our judicial systems — whether affecting particular states or states generally. Our goal is for the NSAC to have at least two representatives from each state. We express our deepest thanks to those currently serving on the NSAC for their dedication to AJS.
- Bob Kaufman Awarded The Legal Momentum Lifetime Champion Award
- AJS Thanks Judge Clifton and the Committee on Federal-State Jurisdiction for their Generous Support
- SAVE THE DATE – 27th Annual Sidebar Program – July 15, 2019
- AJS Sends Our Sympathy and Prayers to Judge J. Michael Seabright Family
- Brennan Center Releases New Report – “Choosing State Judges: A Plan for Reform