A growing number of prominent attorneys and judges from around the country are volunteering their time and talents to serve on the new AJS National State Advisory Council (the “NSAC”). The members of the NSAC function as AJS’s “eyes and ears” as we monitor current trends and developments in the judicial systems of our states. Developments and views in our states will help us to communicate with each other and to help us develop our understanding, ideas, substantive positions, and efforts to help to improve our judicial systems — whether affecting particular states or states generally. Our goal is for the NSAC to have at least two representatives from each state. We express our deepest thanks to those currently serving on the NSAC for their dedication to AJS.
- 26th Annual Sidebar Program
- Winter 2017 Edition of Judicature Features Articles by Judge Michael Baylson, Judge Mark Bennet and Dean Erwin Chemerinsky
- Conference of Chief Justices Adopts Resolution in Support of AJS
- ABA and Brennan Center Release New Manual on Judicial Diversity
- Judicature Publishes Timely Article Entitled “The State of the Judiciary”