This past July 6, 2017, AJS presented its 25th Annual Sidebar Program at the Hawaii Supreme Court in Honolulu, HI. The AJS Sidebar Program is a yearly event for summer associates and young lawyers that features a moderated panel discussion of issues often faced by young lawyers, small group discussions with some of Hawaii’s most distinguished jurists, and reception. Special thanks to AJS Sidebar Co-Chairs Judge Paula Nakayama and Colin Miwa for helping to keep alive this cherished AJS tradition.
- Winter 2017 Edition of Judicature Features Articles by Judge Michael Baylson, Judge Mark Bennet and Dean Erwin Chemerinsky
- Conference of Chief Justices Adopts Resolution in Support of AJS
- ABA and Brennan Center Release New Manual on Judicial Diversity
- Judicature Publishes Timely Article Entitled “The State of the Judiciary”
- The NCSC’s Center for Judicial Ethics Has Updated Resources on Social Media and Judicial Ethics