This past July 6, 2017, AJS presented its 25th Annual Sidebar Program at the Hawaii Supreme Court in Honolulu, HI. The AJS Sidebar Program is a yearly event for summer associates and young lawyers that features a moderated panel discussion of issues often faced by young lawyers, small group discussions with some of Hawaii’s most distinguished jurists, and reception. Special thanks to AJS Sidebar Co-Chairs Judge Paula Nakayama and Colin Miwa for helping to keep alive this cherished AJS tradition.
- Brennan Center Releases New Report – “Choosing State Judges: A Plan for Reform
- SAVE THE DATE – 12/6/2018 – AJS Annual Meetings and Reception 2018
- Interested in Coming to Hawaii for AJS National Convention in November 2020?
- 26th Annual Sidebar Program
- Winter 2017 Edition of Judicature Features Articles by Judge Michael Baylson, Judge Mark Bennet and Dean Erwin Chemerinsky