This past July 6, 2017, AJS presented its 25th Annual Sidebar Program at the Hawaii Supreme Court in Honolulu, HI. The AJS Sidebar Program is a yearly event for summer associates and young lawyers that features a moderated panel discussion of issues often faced by young lawyers, small group discussions with some of Hawaii’s most distinguished jurists, and reception. Special thanks to AJS Sidebar Co-Chairs Judge Paula Nakayama and Colin Miwa for helping to keep alive this cherished AJS tradition.
- SAVE THE DATE – 12/5/2019 – AJS Annual Meetings and Reception 2019
- Inaugural AJS Lunchtime Speak Session Highlights Community Outreach Court
- AJS Lunchtime Education Series Begins August 14, 2019
- Bob Kaufman Awarded The Legal Momentum Lifetime Champion Award
- AJS Thanks Judge Clifton and the Committee on Federal-State Jurisdiction for their Generous Support