The American Judicature Society invites summer associates and young lawyers to participate in the 26th Annual Sidebar Program which will be held on Thursday, July 12, 2018 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm at the Supreme Court of Hawaii, Ali’iolani Hale (2nd Floor Courtroom). The 2018 Sidebar Program will feature a moderated panel discussion of issues often faced by young lawyers, followed by small group discussions and a reception with some of Hawaii’s most distinguished jurists.
The members of this year’s panel of distinguished judges are:
- Hon James H. Ashford, Judge, First Circuit Court, Hawaii
- Hon. Gary W.B. Chang, Judge, First Circuit Court, Hawaii
- Hon. Lisa M. Ginoza, Chief Judge, Hawaii Intermediate Court of Appeals
- Hon. Kenneth J. Mansfield, Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, Hawaii
- Hon. Dean E. Ochiai, Judge First Circuit Court, Hawaii
- Hon. Mark e. Recktenwald, Chief Justice, Hawaii Supreme Court
To register for 26th Annual Sidebar Program, download the AJS 26th Annual Sidebar Program (July 2018) Registration Form and send the completed form accompanied with your registration check to:
American Judicature Society
c/o Colin W. Miwa
Cades Schutte LLP, Suite 1200
1000 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Please contact Ms. Billie Hairston at 521-9279 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.